Forms and Protocols
Instructions for Lab Test Preparation:
Instructions for Body Composition Testing:
After becoming an established patient, your provider may refer you to a body composition test. You may also request this test at any time. The price of a BodPod test is $150. Please notify our front desk if you’d like to schedule a test.
- No food, drink, or exercise 2 hours prior to testing.
- Please do not apply any lotions or skin creams prior to your test.
- Please bring or wear form-fitting clothing:
- Men: thin fabric shorts, lycra/spandex-type swimsuit, or single-layer compression bike-style shorts without padding.
- Women: lycra/spandex-type swimsuit or bike-style shorts and sports bra without wire or padding.
- You will sit in the Bod Pod capsule where you can breathe normally and can see outside.
- The total time start to finish is between 5-15 minutes.