COVID-19 CLINIC PRECAUTIONS & CLINIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS Updated Policy – as of 4/3/23
Starting April 3, 2023, we will no longer require proof of an initial Covid vaccination series. We continue to strongly encourage all of our patients to receive regular Covid boosters.
Other Covid precautions and policies remain in place:
- Wear an N95 mask while you are in the clinic (we can provide you with one if you do not have one already).
- Eat your GTT meal in your car to minimize exposure.
- We will continue our normal prior protocols related to exposures and symptoms as usual (please see below).
Current clinic precautions in response to Covid-19 (as of August 2022)
The safety of our patients and staff is our priority. While we are conducting all provider appointments via telemedicine to minimize traffic in our clinic, we encourage you to visit our clinic for your pre-appointment labs and vitals. All provider appointments will be conducted via telemedicine or phone until further notice.
We have implemented several measures to ensure a safe environment for our patients and staff. We enforce the following protocols, based on CDC guidelines:
- All patients and visitors must wear well-fitting masks (in place of loose cloth and surgical masks) at all times while onsite, except when eating or drinking. If you do not have a well-fitting mask, we will provide you with one.
- We perform temperature checks on staff and patients upon arrival at the clinic.
- We will provide you with individually-wrapped disinfectant wipes, pens, and utensils for meal tests.
- Seating distance provides a minimum of 6 feet between individuals.
- No more than 2 people should use the kitchen at a time.
- No more than 8 people should use the conference room at a time.
- We deploy portable high-filtration air filters, high-filtration HVAC, and UV disinfection around the clinic.
- Our staff disinfects lab surfaces regularly with a 10% bleach solution and all other areas with a 70% alcohol solution and follows thorough cleaning processes.
- Clinic traffic is limited to essential staff members and a small number of patients with lab or vitals appointments. No one may accompany a patient in the clinic unless they are a child or otherwise require assistance.
Before your appointment, you will receive a message with further information about preparing for your visit. If you have any additional questions, please reply to that message.
We appreciate your cooperation as we ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.