Cooper Center for Metabolism
The Cooper Center for Metabolism (CCM) is a clinical facility dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of underlying metabolic causes of type 2 diabetes, obesity, and infertility.
Current clinic precautions in response to Covid-19
The safety of our patients and staff is our priority. While we are conducting all provider appointments via telemedicine to minimize traffic in our clinic, we encourage you to visit our clinic for your pre-appointment labs and vitals. We have implemented several measures to ensure a safe environment for our patients and staff.
We enforce the following protocols, based on CDC guidelines:
- We require you to wear a mask to enter our clinic. However, bandanas and gaiters are not approved substitutes. If you do not have a suitable mask, wait outside the entry door, and we will provide one upon your arrival.
- We perform temperature checks on staff and patients upon arrival to the clinic.
- We will provide you with individually-wrapped disinfectant wipes, pen, and utensils for meal tests.
- Seating distance provides a minimum of 6 feet between individuals.
- We have placed five medical-grade H13 HEPA air filters throughout the clinic.
- Our staff disinfects lab surfaces regularly with a 10% bleach solution and all other areas with a 70% alcohol solution and follows thorough cleaning processes.
- Clinic traffic is limited to essential staff members and a small number of patients with lab or vitals appointments.
- Please come to the clinic alone unless the patient is a minor or otherwise requires assistance.
Before your appointment, you will receive a message with further information about preparing for your visit. If you have any additional questions, please reply to that message.
We appreciate your cooperation as we ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.